Due to the slow, handmade nature of our booties, we will only be taking a limited number of online bootie orders this season. We will be opening up order spots on the following dates:
- Thursday September 19th, 8:00pm EST (FW2020 Launch Date)
- Thursday, October 17th, 8:00pm EST
- Ready to Ship (left over stock) - date TBD
All booties are made to order this season, and turn around time is estimated to be 3-4 weeks (plus shipping times).
*Our intention isn't to cause panic or rush you into decision making. We will be keeping the website "open" so you are able to view the styles available in advance, but all booties will be listed as "out of stock" until our order spots open.
How order dates work:
- At the times specified above, all available booties will be listed as "in stock"
- Once we hit order capacity the website will temporarily close down
- Inventory will then be listed as "out of stock" until the next order date
- Cards and apparel will be available at all times as these are not made to order
We apologize in advance to anyone who isn't able to snag a bootie order spot. Due to the slow, handmade nature of the booties we are only able to crochet so many pairs of booties within a certain time frame. We limit the number of orders we take to ensure a decent turn around time amidst market season.
If you are/were unable to purchase a pair of booties during our order dates we encourage you to visit us at one of the following markets this fall season:
- The Mom Market: Bubbas + Brews - Sunday Sept. 22, 11-4pm, Dundas, ON
- Mamapalooza: Baby + Kids Handmade Market - Saturday, Nov. 9th, 10am-3pm, Ayr, ON
- The Modern Mom Show: Christmas Market - November 22+23, London, ON
We also sell select styles/sizes at the following stores:
- The One + Only Handmade - Fergus, ON
- Forest Kids - Caledonia, ON
- Baby Envy Boutique - Windsor, ON
- Nest Family Centre - Winnipeg, MB
- Grey Owl Children's Boutique - Ladner, BC
We are looking forward to this Fall/Winter season and want to thank you for your continued support. We couldn't do this without you.
Melissa Sulley + the josiah+co. team.