Navigating pregnancy and infant loss can be extremely isolating. We want to smash down those stigmatizing walls, and provide a safe space for you to connect with others who JUST GET IT, who understand the pain and joy associated with life after loss. Our events + workshops are light-hearted in nature. We may drop a few curse words, cry, and then laugh till our bellies hurt.
So if this sounds like your jam, come join us!
- Our SOCIAL EVENTS are:
- a posh social experience that will leave you feeling a little spoiled and a little less heavy
- for connection with others who understand life after loss
- NOT a support group per se, but rather a non-intimidating setting for us to build community, and explore together how to walk with grief and joy
- geared towards pregnancy and infant loss survivors, friends are welcome!
- Our WORKSHOPS vary in topic and are open to anyone wanting to learn more about pregnancy and infant loss. Topics include:
- Navigating Grief: How to support others in their journey
- Navigating Pregnancy after Loss
- Crochet + Grief: the basics
- Crochet + Grief: 5-week project based series
If you are looking for a support group setting, Melissa will be partnering with the Home Hospice Association, to lead the Our Babies, Our Grief: Infant + Pregnancy Loss Support Group in Hamilton, ON. More details to come.
- Saturday May 9th, 10:00am-1:00pm - Still: A Mother's Day Brunch for Loss Mamas + Friends. Millworks Creative District. Dundas, ON. Details + Tickets coming soon.
- Thursday April 23rd, 6:30-8:30pm - Crochet + Grief Workshop: for beginners. Hamilton, ON. More details to come.
- June 22, 2019 - Loss Mamas Brunch, Hamilton, ON
- August 15th, 6:30-8:30pm - Guelph Family Doulas: Pregnancy After Loss, Guelph Women's Health Associates, Guelph
- November 14th, 6:30-9:00pm - Melissa Sulley (josiah+co.) + Jason Dyck (They Call Me Dad): Navigating Grief + Loss - Steel City Studio, Hamilton