Knit Bobble Booties // Copper // Baby // Made to Order
Say goodbye to missing socks!
Designed by Chantale Sindrey, these slow fashion, hand-knit bobble booties are bound to be a timeless, heirloom piece passed down from generation to generation.
Carefully handcrafted, our Knit Bobble Booties are soft to touch and made to STAY ON your baby's feet! They are easy to slip on squirmy little feet, and are meant to fit like a sock.
Each pair of slippers is 'Handcrafted with Heaven Babies in Mind' as a way to honour babies lost through miscarriage and stillbirth.
- a lightweight, super soft acrylic blend yarn
- wrap around ties
- no leather bottoms, fit like a sock
SLIPPERS SIZING: Available in 0-6m & 6-12m. Please measure your babe's feet and review our size guide prior to ordering.
View our Toddler Slipper Collection, Children's Slipper Collection, and Mama Slipper Collection for additional sizes.
- These slippers are MADE TO ORDER with a turn around time of 4-5 weeks
- Due to monitor differences and the hand-dyed nature of the yarn, the actual colour of the booties may vary slightly from what you see online.
- This listing is for the 'Copper' pair in the first photo. The other photos are for styling/fit reference.
Share this Product
I have not received the items I purchased a month ago and have not been able to deliver them for Christmas
My apologies that you have not received this item. It looks like you chose international surface shipping which takes approximately 28-84 business days to arrive from Canada as stated on our website here: https://josiahandco.ca/pages/shipping-policies and this is without holiday and covid-19 delays.
Greatest booties by the best