Face Mask // Care Bears
Our handmade, non-medical face masks (or face bras as my mom likes to call them) are available in 5 sizes and are meant to snuggly cover your nose and mouth.
Handmade with love in Ontario, Canada by Melissa's mom, Melody!
Shipped from Hamilton, Ontario. Safe, socially distanced local pickup is also available.
Due to the handmade nature of our masks and monitor differences, the actual colour and lay out of the pattern on the mask may vary slightly from what you see online.
- 2 layers of 100% breathable cotton
- Form fitting
- Soft adjustable ear loops (simply unknot and re-tie ear loops)
- Machine washable
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash warm (best to wash in a mesh garment bag)
- Lay flat or dry on low heat
*measurements are length (nose bridge to chin) x width (side to side)
- Children's Small (3-6 years) - 4" x 7"
- Children's Medium (7/12 years) - 5" x 7.5"
- Youth/Adult Small - 5.5" x 8"
- Adult Medium - 6" x 8"
- Adult Large - 7" x 9"
- Buy 2 face masks get 10% off (use code FACEMASK10)
- Buy 3 or more face masks get 15% off (use code FACEMASK15)
*Our masks are not meant to replace medical/surgical masks.
Due to the nature of this product, masks cannot be returned or exchanged.