Knit Bobble Booties // Charcoal Grey // Baby // Made to Order
Say goodbye to missing socks!
Designed by Chantale Sindrey, these slow fashion, hand-knit bobble booties are bound to be a timeless, heirloom piece passed down from generation to generation.
Carefully handcrafted, our Knit Bobble Booties are soft to touch and made to STAY ON your baby's feet! They are easy to slip on squirmy little feet, and are meant to fit like a sock.
Each pair of slippers is 'Handcrafted with Heaven Babies in Mind' as a way to honour babies lost through miscarriage and stillbirth.
- a lightweight, super soft acrylic blend yarn
- wrap around ties
- no leather bottoms, fit like a sock
SLIPPERS SIZING: Available in 0-6m & 6-12m. Please measure your babe's feet and review our size guide prior to ordering.
- These slippers are MADE TO ORDER with a turn around time of 4-5 weeks
- Due to monitor differences and the hand-dyed nature of the yarn, the actual colour of the booties may vary slightly from what you see online.
- This listing is for the 'Charcoal' grey pair in the first photo. The other photos are for styling/fit reference.
Share this Product
Love love love!! Super cute and made extremely well! Cannot wait to put them on my little guy when he arrives in November. Thank you xo
I cant wait to put these two pairs of booties I got on my little man once he’s here! Such great colours and the bobble socks are too cute!