Knit Bobble Booties // Cream // Baby // Made to Order
Say goodbye to missing socks!
Designed by Chantale Sindrey, these slow fashion, hand-knit bobble booties are bound to be a timeless, heirloom piece passed down from generation to generation.
Carefully handcrafted, our Knit Bobble Booties are soft to touch and made to STAY ON your baby's feet! They are easy to slip on squirmy little feet, and are meant to fit like a sock.
Each pair of slippers is 'Handcrafted with Heaven Babies in Mind' as a way to honour babies lost through miscarriage and stillbirth.
- a lightweight, super soft acrylic blend yarn
- wrap around ties
- no leather bottoms, fit like a sock
- These slippers are MADE TO ORDER with a turn around time of 4-5 weeks
- Due to monitor differences and the hand-dyed nature of the yarn, the actual colour of the booties may vary slightly from what you see online.
- This listing is for the 'Cream' pair in the first photo. The other photos are for styling/fit reference.
Share this Product
The cream bobble booties are a beautiful, neutral addition to any newborn outfit. They fit well and stay put. I love that you can promote pregnancy and infant loss awareness while shopping small and looking adorable at the same time. This is the perfect gift for a rainbow parent.
Oh goodness how we love these booties! They are so perfect for babywearing and just a nice little bootie for those cool days. Perfectly crocheted like any other Josiah+co bootie. Love, love, love! They also will make amazing baby shower gifts!!!!😍
Knit Bobble Booties - Cream // Baby